Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting the Best Bang for Your Buck

I was watching the Today Show this morning. They had a segment on about How to keep back-to-school shopping bills low. Since I don't have kids, those who know me probably think this is strange that I would care about this, but let me tell you it's got some great information about places to find money saving tips for everyone. If you didn't see the segment, check it out. After all, who doesn't want to get the best bang for your buck!

I'm sure LeAnn has some other tips to share since she just did back-to-school shopping and college shopping. :)

1 comment:

  1. I use ebates! It's great. I check my credit card rewards and if they don't have one, there's usually a percentage back on ebates. It can deposit right to your bank too, so easy.

    ReplyDelete