Saturday, August 24, 2013

Deals at Target - Workout Pants and Sleep Shirts

I recently bought two pairs of great workout pants from Target. They're C9 capri cardio pants, and what I really like about them is they're just about to the knee and they're not tight at the knee. The waistband doesn't cut in, either, so I can wear them with a fitted top and not feel like there's a little extra showing! They're $24.99 full price, but I think they're worth it.

I also got some great neon v-neck sleep t-shirts on super clearance. They're on sale online for $8.48 each but in my local store they were less than six dollars. I bought three, of course!

Target is a a fun place to shop but I always find things I "desperately need". I never get out of there without paying at least the $100 cover charge. But their return policy is great and you don't even need a receipt if you paid with a credit card.

1 comment:

  1. Target does make it easy to return things that don't work out. That definitely makes for a better shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete