Friday, February 28, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Wings


For the end of football season I thought I would try my hand at making chicken wings. Rick really likes them. I did a little searching and found a recipe for slow cooker buffalo chicken wings. There's a little work at the end because you need to put them in the oven for 30 minutes to brown up, but other than that the majority of it is in the slow cooker. 

They are very good. I will warn you that they are spicy! You may want to let everyone put their own sauce on after they've been in the oven so they can control the heat. I also found that we had leftover buffalo sauce, so you can either store it in the refrigerator or cut back on the amount you make. We like buffalo sauce so I've found some other recipes (check out Adventures with Veggies for buffalo cauliflower bites) to use it in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment