Friday, February 28, 2014

Adventures with Veggies

Lately I've been trying to get more vegetables in my diet. I think I get bored with vegetables because I end up cooking them the same way all the time or I end up cooking the same type of vegetables all the time. So I decided to be more adventurous. Here are some of the vegetable recipes I've tried recently.

Green Bean Fries - These were a little messy to put together, but very yummy! I used spicy ranch dressing mix I had in the cabinet which was good. We like things a little spicy any way.

Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites - These were good... very spicy. I had some left over buffalo sauce I made to use with some chicken wings so I thought I'd give these a try. I also thought Rick might try them since he loves buffalo tenders.... no such luck!

Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Tomatoes and Basil - This was good. I think I enjoyed the roasted tomatoes and basil the most. I think you could definitely use them as a nice sauce for pasta or something. The squash was good, but I think I needed to season mine a little more after I shredded it with a fork. Looks really pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment